Friday, April 1, 2016

Break

I understand that not many visit my blog, and I am pretty sure that I don't dazzle like other authors. I been tied up with work lately and I been losing weight, no I am not ill. I have never been happier in ages. :) 

Now that I have started to sort out my life, finally, I have made few promises to myself, which I am keeping each day, sternly. This happens to be one of them, I am going to take a break from updating my blog. 

I have realized that I write when I am stressed out or melancholic, but from here on, I want to see writing in a very different perspective. I have so many things going on, so many projects that I am engaged upon, and I am trying to be better each day: No man should be heard if he sucks at his own occupation. 

Henceforth, this is a small break I am taking, in order to focus upon my other things, my priorities. I will be back in few months, till then, do read my old posts if you liked what I wrote till date. I am signing out for a while. I have taken these kind of breaks in my past as well, and this is nothing new. Next time you read my posts, I hope I mesmerize you guys. Till then, take care and never stop reading, never give up on reading anything that you come across. Good Night. :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment