Sunday, August 23, 2015

Death.

One last puff, one last sip, one last kiss, one last hug, one last cry, one last breath, one last smile, one last fart, one last pee, one last crap, one last taste, one last thought, one last write up.

Did your Ph.D in something that you always wanted? Earned what you always thought meant riches? Satisfied all your goals? Married the love of your life? Gave birth to numbers of kids you always wanted? And actually, of course named them chronological or biologically or religiously?



Well, most often, we do think about how we lived our lives? While we are busy comparing ours with others, we forget, how we have to live or how we should have lived? While all we do is pursue for happiness, we tend to forget not to be sad?

Death, those icy hands, that damned journey to oblivion, who never spared the Kings or Paupers, will surely come to take us all. What is glory and what is shame, will it matter in the end? The riches we accumulated? The Legacies, those triumphs, those accolades, those praises, those happy days or sad days? Those compliments, those rumours, those embarrassing moments? The first time you saw her, the smile she gave with her glittering eyes, the first time you fell in love and out of love, the first time you had your pay check, the first time you ate in very expensive restaurant, the first branded clothes that you wore, the first time you received a love letter, the first time you got kissed, the first time you hugged her, the first times and the last times would it really mean anything?

While we barely survive, forgetting one day we all have to die, we lose the essence of living. So, do something crazy, do something stupid, follow your heart, follow your crappy dreams, show up for the people you love, give tough times to those who are assholes, be brave, be dumb, don't be calculative and live everyday? These all things would be something one would write in books, abstract or some essay competitions about life, but we can never understand how to live unless we realize that we will die someday. And yes, all of us will, so why bother? Nothing that you leave behind or achieve will be significant, especially for you.

One last puff, one last sip, one last kiss, one last hug, one last cry, one last breath, one last smile, one last fart, one last pee, one last crap, one last taste, one last thought, one last write up: have it today, none of us are certain which ones are our last ones?

And if I am to go tomorrow, don't remorse over my lifestyle, don't blame how I lived, don't blame a person that put me into any of the situations, don't blame my odds, don't blame anything or anybody: Rather know that, I chose where I wanted to be. Death, oh you are such a great preacher to make us have what we think we can't. Don't show up on my funeral, that is baseless and useless. Come be with me, when I am alive and kicking it hard. Don't remorse when I am gone, remember the good times we had. Don't miss me, remember how I lived with all my odds and yet I tried.

Ps: Follow the blog man, shamelessly I ask! Who knows this might be the last time you will see it? :P 

No comments :

Post a Comment