Monday, April 11, 2011

Live for Today!

And this was another article, that too got selected in the year 2006.
Thanks to Madam PC again.

Past is gone, never knew how fast, but it is gone and you can't do anything about it. Well, the only thing we can do about it, is to think and lament or think and laugh. You think, be it good or bad, you just think. But what's there for you now? Nothing. Nothing that can come from there. One of my friends, said to me, "past is past" and yes it is true that past is gone. Thank God! I can have another beginning.



Live your life, live today and live for today.

"Yesterday I was sad, and tomorrow I might be sad again, but today I know that I'm happy. I want to live on and on. One life time can't satisfy my heart."
Ruskin Bond.

So, when you have break ups with your friends, be sad for a moment but don't spoil your whole day. At that moment, just think, when a door to happiness closes, another opens. But we often look at that closed door that we can't see the one which has been opened for us. So, just go, search for another door, rather than knocking at the one, which knocked you out.

You live today and you create yesterday for tomorrow, and when you create it, create it in such a way that you can live your today.

After all tomorrow never comes for today.


And when I look at this piece, it is all collaged form of piece. The lines, the notion, the way I have put it up. High school kids, they think that world goes like they wish..... 

No comments :

Post a Comment