Saturday, March 12, 2011

3D Model of My hostel: International Students' Hall of Residence (ISH or DASA BLOCK)

I made a three dimensional model of my hostel. Below I have uploaded the pictures and I have given a link. You click on it, you will visit my model in 3D Warehouse. 3D warehouse is meant for uploading your models and you can download models of any famous structure.





For more information you can visit my 3D Warehouse profile. Below is the link:
By clicking on it, you will be directed to the profile. There you will have options to view the model or picture. If you click on view in GOOGLE EARTH, the file will be downloaded in your system. Don't worry, that is not going to give you virus. After you download the file and open it, your GOOGLE EARTH will be update and you can watch the model in its precise location. But you need to have GOOGLE EARTH installed in your system. If you don't find the location of the model in your GOOGLE EARTH then type NIT WARANGAL in your search menu in GOOGLE EARTH. 
Have Fun. Thank You. 
You can leave a comment below and I will get back to you. 

4 comments :

  1. Hey I also live in DASA block NITW and I'm also a designer like you may I know your name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Aditya, that was very old model. I graduated from Warangal in the year 2011.

      Delete
  2. This concept gives the student community a wide range of choice to learn and assimilate. טיסות

    ReplyDelete