Friday, February 25, 2011

Dasa Hostel Video

 In this video, you will see how I have managed to create my hostel. I used GOOGLE SKETCHUP for preparing the model. As you can see, first there are only few points on top of the Aerial Photo. Well, this is because, the photo was first digitized in Autocad 2009. 

Then, the model was build on the photo. I chose to have points on it, because: 
1. for correct precision. 
2. for it is easier to make lines if you have points on it. 

The model wasn't rendered. Anyways, enjoy the video, and don't DOWNLOAD it without asking me.
Happy Watching. 



1 comment :

  1. Its great resource. i was finding that type inf and now i get it.thanks for this If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    Cairns Backpackers

    ReplyDelete